Training to become a specialist toolmaker in China
Practical training of students of vocational schools in the area of training to become a toolmaker
- As part of a three-year training course at a vocational school, SBVTC Ltd. takes on the practical training. For a year, selected trainers are given predominantly practical training in a training workshop. During this period, the participants also go through a three-month placement in industry.
- Skilled worker examination in accordance with the German standard.
- Certification by the AHK (German Chamber of Commerce and Industry Abroad) and SOSTA (certification centre of the labour authorities in Shanghai).
- six local trainers, under the leadership of German experts during certain stages
- ongoing, beginning in August (beginning of academic year)