Training of specialists in the field of printing and media
- Pre-press: Photoshop, Illustrator Design 39, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Acrobat, PitStop, and colour management
- Crossmedia: Flash 51, web special search engine optimisation, CMS Content Management Systems, XML Base and Web-to-Print
- PSO/Printing: Process standard offset printing, secure colour management in printing, correct use of means of control for proof and print etc.
- The printing industry is flourishing, particularly in the pre-press area. For this reason, well-qualified employees are an important investment. Regular brief training courses to keep the participants’ knowledge and ability up-to-date are the focus of our training in the field of printing and media.
- These compact training series are performed in state-of-the-art facilities. (e.g. the People's Republic of China in Print@Media Center in the training rooms of the labour authorities in Shanghai).
- The target group is printing houses, advertising agencies, universities etc., costs on request
- In Shanghai/People's Republic of China, these training sessions take place regularly in the evenings or at the weekends