Project „Globales Lernen FAIRnetzt” (Global Learning interconnects)
The project “Globales Lernen FAIRnetzt” (2014-2016) aims at the connection of participants of bbw-training courses with cooperation projects abroad.
- Continuation of the training of trainers of the bbw-Group in Global Learning and Education for Sustainable Development
- Pilot projects to connect participants of youth trainings with worldwide project partners
- Monitoring and documentation of best practice
- Newsletters with topics and methods of Global Learning and Sustainable Development for all trainers
- Through the training of staff, Global Learning/Education for Sustainable Development topics and methods shall be integrated into teaching practice on the long-term.
- In selected courses educational project days are realized with students, unemployed youth, migrants or people undergoing a rehabilitation process. Via email, Skype and other communication media, participants can enter directly in contact with people in other countries and from development projects abroad. The participants in Germany can ask questions about daily life in the other country, while at the same time they are supposed to describe their own reality and discuss and develop their possibilities for action in order to contribute to a sustainable development (e.g. consumer behavior).
- The documentation of these pilot projects is supposed to encourage more projects on Global Learning within the educational institution.
- The project is supported with funds of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)