The People's Republic of China is one of the most dynamic economic regions in the world. It strives to achieve standards of quality and productivity in the economy which are focussed on international standards.
Germany and its education and training system enjoy a high level of appreciation in China. Moreover, many Germany companies, which also value and demand the quality of German vocational education and training have made investments in China.
These are conditions that promise success for the export of continuing vocational training services. bfz gGmbH has recognised this and has been active in China since 1998. Initially with a joint venture and now with a one hundred percent subsidiary on-site, Shanghai Bavarian Vocational Training Consulting Co., Ltd.(SBVTC) and its 16 members of staff.
SBVTC Ltd. focuses on issues such as
- Full and partial training in tool making and industrial mechanics
- Training of master craftsmen in industry according to the German standard
- Seminars for master craftsmen and foremen (company organisation/management)
- Training in the field of printing techniques
- Sales and marketing training
- International management training
- Training courses for event and trade fair management in senior and middle management
- "Train the trainer" training, particularly for teachers at vocational schools
- Career guide training (five stage training for employment consultants and agents of the local labour authorities)
- Training of start-up consultants
- Rehabilitation measures for the disabled department of the city administration in Shanghai
- Inter-cultural training courses
- Study trips
Contacts in Germany: Karlheinz Faller und Volker Falch
Contact in China: Dr. Tido Janssen
Contact for study trips: Stephan Hamp