Toolmakers in China
The training to become a specialist in metal-working - comparable with the German toolmaker or industrial mechanic - takes place annually at the beginning of the academic year in September. Selected graduates from the technical vocational school Jiading (Shanghai) and Taicang (Jiangsu Province) become qualified metal workers through compact practical training in their own workshops in accordance with the German standard.
The training is developed and set up by German experts on-site. The Chinese trainers are qualified according to German standards and have some international experience.
The training is tested and certified by the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce Abroad on the basis of the final examinations part 1 and part 2 for toolmakers.
- First intensive practical stage over six months all day in a training workshop that was set up especially in the vocational school Jiading and Taicang.
- After the final examination part 1 has been successfully passed before the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce Abroad in Shanghai, the graduate goes to his prospective employer for a several month-long unpaid internship.
- Second intensive practical stage in the training workshop followed by final examination part 2 before the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce Abroad in Shanghai.
- Then acceptance by a company in exchange for payment of a transfer fee.
- The students are instructed by six experienced trainers.
- Control by a German expert/trainer (as required/for preparation for the examination) on-site.
- Training and teaching plan according to a German pattern.
- The training is checked and certified by the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce Abroad in Shanghai and SUSTA (state Chinese testing laboratory).
- The technical condition of the training workshop corresponds to the comparable German standard.
- Intensive training of participants due to a high machine capacity.
Contact: Volker Falch